zaterdag 8 september 2012

about me.

;
I will share some things about myself.

I'm Vanessa, I'm 15 years old and I was born on April 1.
no joke.
I was born in Scheveningen.

I really love shopping, fashion and new things.
My favorite shop h & m

I also have my own style. I wear pants almost no more.
Only leggings.

My style icon is rihanna.
           


 

most people call me crazy.
I have my hair dyed red, but now it's dark blonde/ light brown.
my mother is Nigerian and my father Dutch.
I'm 50/50%!
I have lots of curls.
just like this;

really beautiful.


further I love sleeping and watching horror movies & I love Pringels :-).



I hope you like my blog & continue.
leave a comment, I always follow back.
every comment I read with pleasure~! 

1 opmerking:

  1. Rihanne heeft echt der eigen style altijd!

    Ik volg je!
    http://biancakramer.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

i love reading comments, thankyou ♥.