zaterdag 15 september 2012

Just Today.


ojeetje. I'm so tired.
My school starts at 8:10 am.
And on weekends I can almost not sleep. * yawn *.
I want the holiday back
My mood is below 0.
I think it is because of the winter / autumn.
'winter blues'.







I also want a good camera / ipod.
so I can make more pictures of myself and the country, school, clothes etc..
I love making pictures, but the camera on my blackberry is not so clear.

Do you maybe know a good shop.



have in 1 month for almost 40 followers, I think that is  quite a lot.
I had another blog but that did not make it.

Thanks for following, and I always follow back!

Much love. vanesrawrr.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zou bij Media Markt een spiegelreflex van Canon kopen, je bent heel wat geld kwijt, maar het is het zooo waard!

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

i love reading comments, thankyou ♥.